Sunday, May 29, 2016

My Makeup Collection and Storage! Xxxx

Hiya everyone! So recently I have been really trying to tidy and build up my makeup collection, and I think I am proud of it! Here is how I store my makeup, hope you enjoy!

To the left is my Amazon Luxebelle makeup brushes in a heart mug. If you are interested in these brushes, I did a blog post on them which you can read here. Next to this is a plastic makeup container which holds my lipsticks, brushes and favourite perfume- Zara 'Candy'. In the lipstick holders, I have 3 MAC lipglosses, one MAC lipstick and 2 Primark lipsticks.
In the top drawer, I have my go-to nude lipsticks. My favourites are my MUA liquid lip stain in 'Tranquillity' and my Rimmel 'Apocalips' lip stain in 'Shooting Star'.
In the bottom, drawer, I have my bolder lipsticks. My favourites are my Ted Baker liquid lipstick and my MAC Dazzleglass in 'Love Alert'.

Starting from the right, I have my eyeshadow palettes. My favorites are my W7 Lightly Toasted palette and my Soap and Glory 'Lid Stuff' palette. Next to them I have my mascaras, of which my favourite is Benefit's Roller Lash. Above them I have my eyeliners, and my favorite is my Barry M Khol liner in White. To the left of them I have my concealers, my favorite one of them is the Benefit 'Oooh La Lift'(I'm not too sure if this counts a concealer but oh well!) And underneath them are my skin products, and my fave is the MAC Studio fix powder. These products are stored in a plastic divider box, which are really easy to get hold of!
Next to these are some blushes and benefit minis, I love the Bene Balm and Tint! And finally, above them are my bronzers and highlighters. My faves are my Collection 'Speedy Highlight' and my Revolution 'Ultra Bronze'.
(Incase you are wondering, this is the same drawer as the previous picture)
In the bottom right are some loose shadows. My favorite ones are my Maybelline Colour Tattoo in 'On and On Bronze' and the 915 shadow in 'Bronze'. Next to them are some more loose shadows by the brand 'Flutter Cosmetics'. I have every shade- they are so pigmented! On the left of them are all of my lip balms, my fave is the Maybelline Baby Lips in 'Pink Punch'. The rest of the drawer is just filled with nail polish and nail tools, My fave polishes are my Barry M Speedy nail paint and my Ted Baker Nail polish.

Thank you for reading my post, and make sure to check out all of links around my page! And also follow me if you are not already to become a member of our family! See you soon, Gracie xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment