Saturday, March 19, 2016

New Room! Xxxx




Hiya everyone! Recently, I repainted and redecorated my whole room since my old decor was pretty ugly. I have been slowly purchasing new things to add to my room, and I think it is nearly done. I'll be showing you some pictures, and telling you where everything is from. Also, my Instagram is @graciepastelpinkk , so you can follow me on there if you want to be updated when my next post is!


I really wanted a double bed in my room, so this meant buying new bedding to go with it.
Duvet, Throw, Gold Pillows-Primark
Letter Pillows-Matalan


This wall seemed quite plain, but I saw this lovely picture and i had to have it!
Picture-The Range


Because I am quite tall, I needed a mirror which I could actually see in! I also got a container to hold all of my makeup in.
Mirror-The Range
Acrylic Makeup Storage-Amazon (they have millions of different ones)


I had a few spare shelves left in my bookshelves, so I added some cute little bits and bobs (Including some of my art) into here!
Bottom two shelves-Primark
Nail polish jar-Tiger
Everything else is DIY!

Thank you for reading my post, and I hope to see you in my next one! Have a great week, Gracie xx






No comments:

Post a Comment